The WBCSD is a purpose driven, forward-thinking, and action-oriented organization, characterized by diversity of gender, nationalities, and work experiences.
We are guided by the following values:
- We lead business and our partners with confidence towards ambitious action that embeds sustainability in all core activities.
- We create a sense of urgency and create momentum by being the leading business voice making the case for action.
- We continuously seek out new ideas and connections to create innovative opportunities for collaboration.
- We maintain a fresh, flexible and dynamic approach to creating new solutions.
- Driven by our members, we harness market forces to make a positive financial, social and environmental impact at a global scale.
- We do this with a can-do attitude that is grounded in realistic, balanced and leading business reality.
The organization offers:
- Sustainability generalist positions with exposure to and direct influence of the global sustainable development agenda
- The opportunity to facilitate groups made up of senior business executives and sustainability leaders with diverse interests to reach a common goal or vision
- Prospects for challenging hands-on experiences and enhanced learning through exposure to international working group and high-level meetings
- Springboard to independent consulting and sustainability-focused roles in private and public organizations through the network and skillset acquired or enhanced at WBCSD (negotiation, diplomacy, multi-stakeholder approach, etc.)
- Internal promotion & lateral career move opportunities
In terms of work environment, we offer a competitive, modern, and flexible working arrangement:
- Geneva-based organization with offices in New Delhi and New York City
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- State of the art facilities and ICT enabled working tools
- Flex-time and part-time possibilities
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions
- International relocation support
- Sustainable commuting incentives
- Annual community service
Click the Jobs Listing tab above to see current vacancies, and remember to connect with us on Linkedin